Sunday 24 August 2008

Legs. One at a time..

I am struck by how bits of my cycling equipment start letting me know that adjustment is necessary. My knees, never the best of hinges have become alternately complaining. I think, if I remember correctly, that I am suffering from Ileotibial Band Syndrome otherwise known, historically as Runner's Knee... and difficult to treat without looking at Physio...

I shall adjust my seating and look for the saddle that started this all, way back when...

Meantime, a thought and a half for my Dad. He woke up the other night with a strange 'Legful' sensation and discovered that he had developed a DVT. He was quickly treated and will be undergoing a Warfarin regime.. He favours Homer at present. I shall be reading The Iliad.. , promise!

The Bee I found, exhausted on the carpet last night was missing it's right front leg.

No comments: