Monday 10 November 2008

Walking in circles...


A Northumbrian folly...


As a good friend once said; "Your photography is so right brain I'm surprised you don't walk in circles.." I was gifted a book and promptly tried to forg
et everything it said.. This link may prove a useful reminder for those who need one..

I have decided that I have been absent from the Blogosphere for long enough. The floods have receded and the mud is drying. I no longer have the smell of rotting river life and stranded vegetables to contend with and I miss the creative punch this thing gives me..

In an attempt to kick start myself into action, I purchased a camera. Dubbed the Liquorice Leica by You Know Hoo.. this is a lovely thing. A compact SLR alternative that offers a great lens in front of a fairly simple pinhole digital.Panasonic and Amazon brought the price to within my grasp and I see that it has now, gratifyingly gone back up by £100.00! Hurrah! I don't often catch bargains...

Anyhoo. I took off this week to engage in some instantly memorable Right Brain recording.


Silly me! That's not how it works!

I shall return with a more characteristic blog entry.. Meanwhile.. some Autumnal pictures.



Looking for maths.. found this Fibonacci in Wallington greenhouse.



And this bolt. I just liked the tension I think.




I nearly ate this! It just cries out for vinaigrette!


These wheels still control the Wallington conservatory air con..

As someone remarked, 'It looks better than it did in the summer..'


It certainly smelled glorious...

1 comment:

Julie Logue said...

When I first looked at the photograph you describe as 'the one you almost ate', I saw a fairy at the bottom of the garden! Well I like fairies.....